Sunday, August 23, 2009

Say Yes to the Stress



Time to try on some dresses with the family. It is always a stressful task getting all the Munoz ladies to get together at the same time. It went remarkably well and thankfully all the ladies were able to make it! I spent the day trying on dress after dress but none of them really compared to that first dress I tried on. I keep thinking I'm just going to have to go back to that one...but I have to make sure I give the dress stuff all I got!



Thank God for James! My best friend and Man of Honor was there to keep the overpriced dress designer in check. Also to remind me that I was not getting married in a cathedral so the massive "Belle" esque dress I had on probably had to go. Not gonna lie - it was really awesome to put that baby on. Felt like a real princess.



My mom was wonderful, I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She bought us all brunch and was the perfect consultant when trying on dresses. I couldn't get the woman to shed a tear though...still working on that.








No comments:

Post a Comment