Saturday, August 14, 2010

my awesome bridesmaids!

While we were in California, I was able to rally my girls to come out and try on bridesmaid dresses. Not the most successful trip, but I was very excited they came all the way down to the OC to eat steak and try on dresses.

<>
Lins and Alea

Not for nothing, all my maids have really shown up for me! I can't tell you how lucky I feel. My sisters are totally on top of it, Luch is actually entering my addresses into a database for me,



Linsey is juggling a new job and planning a bachelorette party, James is constantly there whenever I need him for anything, and kenny is still sending me really funny text messages that remind me  how much fun I'm going to have with all these peeps by my side. I am so grateful!!!!

<>
my girls



No comments:

Post a Comment